GeoGroup Code of Ethics
GeoGroup and it’s companies is committed to the following Code of Ethics.
Wherever we operate we will:
Develop, implement and maintain management systems for health, safety and the environment that are consistent with internationally recognised standards which enable us to:
- Identify, assess and manage risks to employees, contractors and the environment.
- Strive to achieve leading industry practice.
- Meet and exceed applicable legal requirements.
- Set and achieve targets that include reducing and preventing pollution.
- Develop our people and provide resources to meet our targets.
- Support the fundamental human rights of employees and contractors.
- Respect the traditional rights of indigenous peoples.
- Care for the environment and value cultural heritage.
- Advise on the responsible use of our service.
Seek opportunities to share our success by:
- Developing partnerships that focus on creating sustainable value for everyone
- Building relationships based on honesty, openness, mutual trust and involvement, and share responsibility for meeting the requirements of this policy.
- We will be successful when we achieve our targets toward our goal of zero harm and are valued by the communities in which we work.